onsdag 16 juni 2010

One Week 'til Takeoff

Not long to go now... This time next week I will be flying through the sky northward.

I must say that I done very little trip-associated work this past week. I have thought a lot about packing, but not done anything about it. I am seriously going to have to get my skates on with this - otherwise next Tuesday I'm going to have to just tip the contents of the laundry basket into my suitcase and hope for the best.

What I have managed to do is make arrangements to visit several of my friends who have chosen to make their home in the UK (and when I say make arrangments I mean that I have arranged with my friends to stay at their homes, not that I have done anything about flights!). I also bought a craft project to take over with me, to fill in the times where I am not out exploring the world (and I am missing both my personal and council library). And yes, that is the sum total of this weeks prep!

So, the next week is going to be busy!

2 kommentarer: