onsdag 23 juni 2010

In Transit

I am almost halfway there. First plane trip was pretty smooth, so smooth that I hadn't even realised that the plane had left the ground. I caught up on romantic comedies ("Valentines Day" & "It's Complicated"), balanced them out with "The Wolfman" (dreadful - could Dennis Hopper ever act? If so he's given up in this one) then tried to get some sleep, but gave up and watched a few TV shows instead.

I am now in Bangkok airport - where the two most noticeable things are the humidity/heat and the security guards riding segue-ways around the corridors. Yes, they look funny but no, you shouldn't laugh (on account of the guns). Bizarrely, the local network has converted bits of webpages to Thai script.

The next flight is about 2 hours longer - the plan is to try and sleep through as much of the flight as possible. Fingers crossed I can!

2 kommentarer: